Friday, May 20, 2011

We took the plunge, before pics

We decided it was time to start looking for a home and pretty quickly we found the one! After we saw this one we kept comparing every other house to it. Even though it needed TLC, it had four bedrooms, a 3 car (tandem) garage for extra storage, we love the neighborhood, it just felt right!


It needed sooo much work. But we like that in a house, we can make it whatever we want.




The pictures do not even do the disgustingness justice!



The walls and floors and everything were so gross. And we now need to start working on our landscaping (currently even the weeds have died).

We made multiple repairs, painted the whole house, put in all new flooring, updated the light fixtures, ect. It is beautiful. I will post the after pictures just as soon as I take them!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Holy cow, an update!!! :) Congrats on the house, although I was a little sad not to see you at church when I visited. :)

jared & amber said...

I like it. Can't wait to see pictures of the after. We'll have to come by and visit soon.

B and Jessica said...

I'm excited to see how the colors you chose turned out!

Ally said...

yay for you guys!!!!!!

Angela said...

WOW!! Awesome house. Congrats for you guys! Can't wait to see the updated photos. Hope you guys are doing well.

decorating ideas for bedrooms said...

Hello
I agree with much of what's written right here and I'll be coming back to this website again.